Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The owner of the domain name is hidden: check privacy policies!
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
chetoc 08/21/2020 at 06:15 PM
Made a order august 8th.i have recieved no invoice or ship date from flexasi.
All e mails and contact attempts are being ignored. I believe it's a scam. .paypal has so far turned down my request to cancel payment.They will learn....
Jane Jeffs 08/29/2020 at 03:37 PM
It has been 9 days since I ordered from them. I have not heard anything. When I check tracking it just says processing. When I tried to place an inquiry it wouldn't go through.
Leslie 09/27/2020 at 03:56 PM
I ordered aug 28th no return email think a scam .
RosiePetty 09/27/2020 at 04:15 PM
I get paid over $190 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 15k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless...,
Copy Here→→→→→ Www.InfoLifeStyles.Com
Linda Bloxom 10/03/2020 at 07:42 AM
I ordered the 23 of sept still nothing email them and nothing it’s a scam
Mitchell 10/03/2020 at 11:16 PM
Its a Scam!!! stay away ,the address is a miltary base. The payment goes to a Yahoo account and you will never get anything .
Renek 10/09/2020 at 10:32 PM
Has been 2 weeks since I paid no contact after 6 emails this is 100% scam
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!