Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for advanced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The owner of the domain name is hidden: check privacy policies!
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Charles Rupcich 04/12/2019 at 07:32 PM
Address is non existent. Phone number will not answer. CC charged to MallyKep
jj 04/16/2019 at 01:37 PM
I ordered a package and am still waiting on it to arrive it has only been four days and it says that it takes 5 to print the label so we will see.
Mike 04/18/2019 at 02:33 PM
Hey JJ. Have you heard from them or know if your package is on it’s way?
Richard Anderson 04/23/2019 at 12:58 AM
Same story here, I’ve been waiting about 8 days so far, any updates?
kirk 04/23/2019 at 04:57 AM
I have order a product 13 days ago and havent recieved no confirmation number or text or email,
when i tried to email them their email address is invalid. Should i report this to the law?
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!