Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- Many bad reviews detected on the Internet
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Mike 07/03/2020 at 08:12 PM
Do not deal with flastal it is a complete scam and we have just been ripped off the toys we received were utter rubbish nothing like their video advert just cheap trash
Joel 07/08/2020 at 07:32 PM
My experience was the same as Mike's: the unit I received was NOTHING AT ALL like the unit advertised by this company. They should refund anyone that they've taken with this false advertisement.
Andrew 07/08/2020 at 07:33 PM
My experience was the same as the others. The products were not as advertised.
mario french 07/10/2020 at 03:44 PM
I was given a tracking number that does not exist still waiting for an answer from them
PTPhunk 07/18/2020 at 04:25 PM
Happened to me to. Cheap toys sent after advertising full function contruction rc vehicles.
Christopher 07/26/2020 at 01:02 AM
I fell for this also. Facebook sponsored ad for remote control excavator. Video on ad was of a Huina 580 RC Excavator. To purchase was brought to flastal.com. The items I received from China were extremely cheap knock-offs. Not even close to the advertised product.
Zone 07/29/2020 at 04:17 AM
Not what I expected, not what was advertised plastic could have bought from any store totally disappointed. Sold a realistic working front end loader.
Mark 08/07/2020 at 01:00 AM
Just like other reviews. Saw advertisement on Facebook. Advertised a fully functioning RC excavator. Received the four function front-loader. Classic bait-and-switch. Never again Facebook.
Thomas 08/08/2020 at 05:19 AM
I thought I was getting some nice RC toys, but receives some plastic shit. Paid nearly a 115 USD for worthless crap. This is a total scam and a expensive lesson that the world is full of crooks! I am embarrassed that I fell for this!
Dave 08/25/2020 at 03:22 PM
Same as all above, ordered a fully functional toy and got cheap crap. Luckily I payed with Paypal, let's see if I can get a full refund
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!