Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for advanced users!
- This website is popular
- The domain name of this site is old: this is a good point!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- This site has an excellent ranking on Alexa
- Many bad reviews detected on the Internet
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Hicham Rxo 07/23/2019 at 06:54 PM
so doubtful with this 21 years old webstore based in China.
The problem is not more sensitive than REAL FRAUDULENT webstore, but something is annoying me : no a single FB comment in their Fr page, with quite 300.000 likers ?
And many bad reviews are drawing a very contrasted behaviour...
> don't want to take risks, i pass my way...
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!