Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- This website is popular
- The domain name of this site is old: this is a good point!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- Many bad reviews detected on the Internet
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Hicham Rxo 07/12/2019 at 04:17 PM
Hong Kong, okay ? Deposited clearly thier Fashions webstore
Avril 02/08/2020 at 04:15 PM
Wish I’d seen this site before I bought through Facebook advertisers. Will now check everyone.
Jan Allford 08/01/2020 at 11:28 AM
I’ve been caught out by this company, it wouldn’t be so bad if you could return the goods for your money back I’ve now got £80 worth of tops that are useless to me and can’t get a refund, believe me I have tried.
hoot 02/02/2021 at 03:48 PM
my first order from them was an item that I was assured as 100% cotton, when a 100% nylon garment arrived and I wanted to send it back, they offered to return the price of the dress and that I leave it with me to save the postage. My second order never arrived and they are offering me a coupon worth my whole expenditure and they will ship for free, which is a generous offer considering the shipping was abour equal to my purchase. Problem is they have not issued the coupon yet.
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!