Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- Many bad reviews detected on the Internet
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The owner of the domain name is hidden: check privacy policies!
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
WannaStayAnonymous 03/02/2021 at 10:11 AM
Can confirm that this is a scam page. They give you a referral code, which gets you a balance of quite a lot for free. If you try to withdraw any amount of a coin, you are warned that they can only transfer funds to a "trusted external wallet". To make them trust your external wallet, they want you to transfer 0.01 btc or 0.33 etc to your wallet on their site. Needless to say you should never transfer such amounts to any site, just to confirm your identity.
Hope this helps someone!
Stay Safe 03/02/2021 at 12:24 PM
i feel like letmybit.com website is scam i got referral code to redeem today and i can't withdraw with external address , when contact support they're say to need deposit 0.01 BTC or 0.33 eth to get verified so weird , why not just get verified with indentity KYC
Florin Scripcaru 03/11/2021 at 07:29 AM
Hello, I confirm this website https://letmybit.com is a big SCAM. I also received a promo code to use it and to give me BTC for free. When I tried to withdraw all my balance to my external BTC address they forced me to deposit minimum 0.01BTC or 0.33ETH even if my account it was already verified. Just be carefully with this website, is not something real.
But what about DogeLand ? I just started to test this platform which supposed to give you Dogecoins for free everyday if you login in your account.
I would like to back with a feedback about this platform if you help me to made Dogecoins more quickly and to try the withdraw: https://dogeland.io/reg/rXK45bz9
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!