Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- The contact email of the website refers to a free email service
- Short life expectancy domain
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Jane 03/18/2021 at 07:56 PM
Ziyzlo scammed me! On 3/10, I ordered a gas firepit. They said they'd provide details once they received payment. They received my PayPal payment that same day, but now I can't get good shipping details. I should've known better. Their price was way too good to be true, plus free shipping. They answered my email about shipping details by providing a tracking number that goes to a website that should show me who the carrier is, https://www.17track.net/en#nums, but this site seems suspicious as well. It merely repeats the tracking number they gave me, but no details, not even who the carrier is. They also said in the email wherein the tracking number was provided that "you can track it after a few days as it will not update so quickly. Because the COVID-19, you may get the package within 15-25 days after shipping. By the way, do not reply back to the email because it is just for informing the Tracking No". This sounds highly suspicious. Paypal said to wait a week to file a dispute. I plan to do it in the next couple of days. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE SCAMMERS!
ectoombs 03/23/2021 at 01:16 AM
I also ordered a gas firepit from them on 2/22/21 and received the same tracking info as you. I did receive something today from them, a coin purse. WTF!? Anyways, i hope you get better results than me. So infuriated.
ebrowne 05/12/2021 at 09:35 PM
Total scam. I ordered a propane tank cover; they sent me a USB cable. At least it's more useful to me than a coin purse.
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!