Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- Many bad reviews detected on the Internet
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Shopping round 12/20/2020 at 07:07 PM
Found some of the products appealing; a few of the tags on humorous; a few of the tags questionable; a few of the presentations scandalous (hyper paramilitary). When making a query on the organization, I found nothing that suggested "proceed to checkout!"
Beth L 02/20/2021 at 05:49 PM
Cotosen misrepresents its sub quality merchandise, then refuses to accept return. I am ashamed I tried a new company. DO NOT BUY FROM COTOSEN.
m.c. 04/15/2021 at 10:15 AM
Company has quickly taken my money. they send 1 wrong item from 3 I ordered. All emails have not helped to get them to correct their problem. Each time I have an reply it is from another person, and none have a basic understanding of English so it needs to be explained each time again. I have not received the other 2 items. I would give them 0 rating
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!