Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for advanced users!
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- Many bad reviews detected on the Internet
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Mstubb67 07/31/2019 at 03:02 AM
Stole money from me don’t know how got my card number canceled card and they tried again. Wish I could find these fucks.
Eric 08/11/2019 at 07:38 PM
Did the same thing to me
COLAS 10/31/2019 at 03:44 PM
They tried to take me 69,90€ last night , i had'nt much money on my acount so they took me 2 times 4,90€ WTF, i am not going to let this happen.. I am gonna find those fuckers
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!