Analysis of the website
Average trust score : more investigations are necessary
- The domain name of this site is old: this is a good point!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The owner of the domain name is hidden: check privacy policies!
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
joshua 01/24/2020 at 04:57 AM
i do not know why this site has such a bad trust score everysingle game i have downloaded from their website works fine and i always ran my anti virus and malwarebytes and nothing would come up so it's trust worthy
Michael Dones 03/18/2020 at 10:37 PM
this website is not bad at all i have downloaded over 40 games on my pc from this website and it's been like over a year of playing and nothing no problems at all and when you run a virus scan or a malware scan nothing comes up so it's perfectly safe
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!