Analysis of the website
Bad trust score : you should be wary
- The domain name of this site is old: this is a good point!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- Many bad reviews detected on the Internet
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
for23 09/16/2020 at 10:17 PM
When it comes to cryptocurrency mostly Bitcoin at the moment, there are always two sides; as some people will want the price to fall to its lower dip for them to buy cheap, while others will hold and wait till it sky rocket for them to sell off, but i really see all this so pointless if it can't yield great result or grow a very strong portfolio. It's clear now that the halving is not what we all imagined and expected initially but the good thing for me was that i did not put all my faith in it as i so much believe in day trading and was able to grow a very strong portfolio. However this i have been doing since the last bear market with John Holt s strategy and daily signals which has proven to be very effective, accurate and profitable. Last month i was able to grow a total of 3.9btc having traded with my initial 1.8btc with John's daily signals which you would agree is a very good profit. My advice is for everyone to make use of such signals so as to grow a very strong portfolio ahead of halving coming soon, John can be reached via Telgram @johnhilot2 Net for inquiries into profitable trading systems.
steven 11/29/2020 at 11:55 PM
they are scam do not invest with them. they keep demanding for and at the the end they disabled my account until i came in contact with Assetrecovery Firm, that helped me out ,you can reach out via their email portal @Assetrecoverynow@protonmail.com
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!