Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- The contact email of the website refers to a free email service
- Short life expectancy domain
- No website found for this domain name
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
scam fisher 07/23/2020 at 03:56 PM
There are multiple sites with different names. The phone numbers do not match the listed addresses and are all disconnected. The prices are FAR below anywhere else. Looks HIGHLY suspect to me.
Brenda 07/27/2020 at 09:19 PM
An excerpt from this 'https://www.sabireviews.com/auroalr-reviews/'
The address provided by auroalr.com is not linked to the store in any way. When you copy and paste the address on your browser, the result you’d set is that of a residential building listed in redfin.com. The address belongs to a family house and not a store, office or warehouse
frank 07/28/2020 at 06:06 PM
Auroalr.com is a scam. I ordered something on the site and never heard from them again. It is a Chinese company and will never fulfill your order. I bought using PayPal and have a claim ro to my money back. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIA WEBSITE.
FWILLIAMS 08/11/2020 at 05:35 PM
bought a set of Bowflex dumbbells. I checked the tracking and it said they were delivered. I checked the mailbox and they had sent a facemask. I have requested a return label a refund or the dumbbells, i will update this post when i have more information.
Damouni 08/13/2020 at 02:11 AM
auroalr.com SCAM ...So im supposed to receive a 2oz packet instead of bowflex dumbbells. It seems with will be the most expensive facemask on earth what i understood from your comments. Thank God I used PayPal, I hope PayPal can get the money back, not pay me from their own money.
ASlev 08/14/2020 at 01:39 AM
@FWilliams: We bought the same Bowflex dumbbells and received facemasks today.
Frank 08/19/2020 at 05:33 PM
Same thing happened to me with the bowflex dumbells. Its a scam. Sent me same facemasks. They said it was a mistake, Lies Lies Lies. They are a scam put it out on every website, dont let this happen to anyone else.I put in a claim with Paypal.
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!