Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- The domain name of this site is old: this is a good point!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- Many bad reviews detected on the Internet
- The contact email of the website refers to a free email service
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Andrew Hartley 01/27/2021 at 04:30 AM
Thanks so much for Scamdoc it has really opened my mind how to get holds of those scams companies like Crowd1, am really thankful now I know how to find out if the investors regit or reliable if approach by those so called investors
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!