Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- Many bad reviews detected on the Internet
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The owner of the domain name is hidden: check privacy policies!
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Anu Lehto 06/29/2020 at 04:07 PM
Highly suspicious. No owner data can be found anywhere. YouTube ad falls to the category ”professionals don’t want you to know this secret”, and overall it is ”too good to be true”. Don’t buy!!
jregner 06/30/2020 at 04:44 PM
Their YouTube ad is riddled with spelling and grammar errors.
hank 07/01/2020 at 02:03 PM
they don't understand the second law of thermodynamics..
Martin 07/08/2020 at 05:13 PM
Their product is offered on Chinese retail sites for a mere 5 bucks. It's nothing more than a bucket of water with a fan and a led light. Production costs are probably below 2 dollars.
It's a scam. They try to lure simpletons.
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!