Analysis of the website
Bad trust score : you should be wary
- This website is popular
- The domain name of this site is old: this is a good point!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- This site has an excellent ranking on Alexa
- Many bad reviews detected on the Internet
- Malware detected (source : AlienVault) Check the source.
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Omidi 08/29/2019 at 09:13 PM
Below is a link to sites I've been receiving money for a long time.
No investment or payment of any money.
All of them are currently working on their payment without the slightest delay.
Hope I have helped.
roman 09/26/2019 at 02:08 AM
Chasing thieves 09/26/2019 at 05:23 AM
If someone wants to check these sites.
There is a note for you, the person who put these links above just wants to exploit your visit.
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!