Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for advanced users!
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- The contact email of the website refers to a free email service
- Short life expectancy domain
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- This site is suspected to be a source of SPAM
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Alexis250 06/27/2019 at 02:28 PM
oklifeok.net is legit company it pays as they said , it is my first time to make 100$ per day . again great thanks to oklifeok.net
Hicham Rxo 06/27/2019 at 09:02 PM
Спасибо, "Николай", за это ложное положительное мнение (мое предложение заняться бегом не убедило вас?)
Thank you, "Nikolaj", for this false positive opinion (my proposal to do some jogging did not convince you?)
Hicham Rxo 06/28/2019 at 11:00 AM
It is a fake and fraudulent "Finance Managing" website, affiliated to "Nikolaj Kutnyak" (Russia), a pseudo used in a dozen of similar websites, always depositing a fake UK address, with always the same similarities :
- recently created (from 218)
- no reference to a corporate or sole proprietary entity to find in their FAQ, Terms, About Us or Privacy pages (the "About us" page redirect you to Home Page)
- none verifiable source of income anywhere on their site
- only anonymous forms of payment such as Skrill, Visa Electron, PayPal, Amazon, Payza, Bitcoin, WebMoney and OKPay
and here is its clone "It.myrise.net" :
> all the "Nikolaj Kutnyak" fake websites are not trustworthy platforms and they will be all described in Scamdoc database.
Hicham Rxo 06/28/2019 at 02:02 PM
This scam artist changed its template for another serie of duplicated fraudulent "Finance Managing" websites, always affiliated to "Nikolaj Kutnyak".
And always the same similarities, except this one :
- the Terms page is in Russia (strange with a UK headquarters)
Its clones :
Trai 07/01/2019 at 09:44 AM
Không thiet thực. Vi lệnh thanh toán không xử lý
Muhammad 07/19/2019 at 06:12 AM
· Whether this website leaves money or not
Muhammad 07/19/2019 at 06:13 AM
Reyal and fake
Muhammad suleman 07/19/2019 at 06:15 AM
My whatsapp nambar
Plz contact me
firstname.lastname@example.org 08/24/2019 at 03:20 PM
People This is a scam..So I traded for a month proccessed 2 payments which i have no recieved and today i have be blocked out of their system...Stay away its triubleoh
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!