Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- Many bad reviews detected on the Internet
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Ashfar 01/08/2021 at 05:22 AM
I was a victim of petronpay scam. They kept asking that I deposit more money. But once I made it clear that I didn’t have anymore money they stopped picking up my calls. It’s funny that I used to curse these guys everyday but the moment I got my money back, I decided to stop letting them take my peace of mind. Karma will do the rest. Lesson learn't. I'm happy to share my experience and how I got my money back from this scammers through the help of a recovery company name Scam-Inspect. If you are a victim of scam, please visit their website on scaminspect.com” and lay your complaints. I am certain they will help you out or send them a message on the email email@example.com
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!