Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for advanced users!
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Tim crosbie 06/27/2019 at 12:45 PM
Shosvclub appears to be the same site as shoesmonline.com a scam site run by a company that goes by the name CL top marketing sdn Malaysia
Hicham Rxo 06/27/2019 at 12:53 PM
You're right, Tim, when looking at this detail in the complete Scamdoc report for this 3 months ago shoes webstore, "Reseller: Zhihui Zu"
> let's stay AWAY, effectively (and the shoesmonline.com mentionned is closed after 24 days of scam activity)
whalley ranger 07/01/2019 at 10:58 PM
Yes they let you place an order then tell you the shoe is out of stock and invite you to choose another, When you ask for a refund they say it will take 28 days. Complete Scam. AVOID
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!