Analysis of the website
Average trust score : more investigations are necessary
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
James 03/19/2020 at 12:32 AM
The service is a total scam. They hook you in with a cheap month for the first month, and the ticker starts when you sign up although you won't probably get to talk to a doctor for at least ten days and I never got my medicine. There are various ways of contacting you via text email and telephone are not synced up, so that the right hand doesn't know what the left is doing. If I could give them negative stars I would!
Louis 05/05/2020 at 07:02 PM
I've been using this service for months. It's nothing too complicated, just a subscription service where you get to do video conference calls with MDs and psychiatrists. Then they send you your prescriptions by mail. Worked great, especially during quarantine, so I don't have to go into the doctor or the pharmacy to get my meds.
AP 06/02/2020 at 05:49 AM
The GetCerebral.com website is a joke. No real therapists to talk to, all nurses ready to prescribe/throw medicine down your throat. Not easy to file complaints either, their website doesn't allow for it.
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!