Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- This website is popular
- The domain name of this site is old: this is a good point!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- Many bad reviews detected on the Internet
- The owner of the domain name is hidden: check privacy policies!
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Hicham Rxo 08/13/2019 at 08:10 PM
there is no particular reason to be confident with this Estonian webstore, developped un der Shopify 2 years ago, with a french clone ("https://shop.hyperstech.com/") and selling now high-tech drone with this Url :
but some days before it was the nasty scam Coolair product with https://hyperstech.com/coolair/, with many scammed victimes :
for me, it's just an opportunist dropshipping fake webstore.
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!