Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- The domain name of this site is old: this is a good point!
- Malware detected (source : AlienVault) Check the source.
- Many bad reviews detected on the Internet
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- No website found for this domain name
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Thile 12/07/2020 at 03:34 PM
Warning: scammers. Uses PayPal vulnerability.
1. Goods are deliberately not delivered so that a case can be opened with PayPal.
2. PayPal addresses the seller and seller sends completely wrong goods (1-5 € value) and thus provides a tracking number.
3. Fake goods are delivered and marked as received.
4. PayPal thinks delivery is complete and closes the case.
5. You cannot react to the closed case or you can complain to PayPal again.
6. And the fraudsters take advantage of this.
7. PayPal then no longer reacts and keeps closing the open cases. PayPal's customer service cannot help either.
8. The fraudsters know how to use this.
9. So they continue to cheat unhindered.
10. This website also belongs to the scammers. (Servicecentervip.com)
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!