Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Cyrus 12/14/2019 at 08:35 PM
Appears to be scam, selling products not released on kickstarter for 1/8 of the price, too good to be true proves the axiom again.
Ardy 01/30/2020 at 06:49 PM
This website is fake; they advertise a different and valuable item, but after that, you will get a cheap thing, and then you complain you cannot any contact on the website. The item will be ship by Chainies seller that manged by some rode people in conversation. I bought an SSD drive 2 TB, but they send 23 GB flash drive that had $2 value.
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!