Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- Many bad reviews detected on the Internet
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
DOSSOU Dine 02/29/2020 at 01:12 AM
This website is not safe. If you buy on it, yoy will never receive your package. I paid on this website for 69 dollars and I never received my earpods pro.
Akdhsi98 03/31/2020 at 08:32 PM
Do not buy from this website. Without my permission, they subscribed me to a membership and are deducting money from my bank account every month. I asked them to cancel my subscription and that I would like to refund my item, but they ignored both requests, saying that they WILL deduct money from my account every month. Also, the reviews are most likely fake. The product SUCKS.
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!