Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for advanced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The owner of the domain name is hidden: check privacy policies!
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- This site is suspected to be a source of SPAM
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
kas873 11/16/2019 at 04:50 PM
Definitely a SCAM. DO NOT BUY anything from this website!!
Andi 11/17/2019 at 01:49 PM
Buyer beware! Still waiting for your clothes to deliver? You’ll get a confirmation email of the money you wasted then you may get your clothes a month later… why so long? Because these scam artists use beautiful designer photos on their site, then make rip offs from scratch once ordered. The material is basically burlap and poorly sewed with holes.
If you ask for an update after realizing 2 weeks went by without a status, Jacqueline will assure you not to worry, your item is popular and should be back in stock in 3-7 days.
Their policy states you will be able to cancel your order if the item hasn’t shipped, but it’s BS… they will stall until they can ship out garbage, then make life hell for you when you try to return.
If you fell for their trap, skip these scam artists and go straight to your bank to report a problem and get your money back.
Also, write reviews and try to save others from this trap.
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!