Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for advanced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The owner of the domain name is hidden: check privacy policies!
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
DANIEL 04/10/2019 at 08:20 PM
Yes Peassel.com is a SCAM 100%.
Amy 04/11/2019 at 05:49 PM
Scam! 100%!!! They took my money and I can no longer access the site. I have sent several emails to them, no response. Almost two weeks now!
Mike 04/11/2019 at 10:22 PM
Same here. Ridiculous
TERRI 04/14/2019 at 03:47 AM
Same here. I sent money for a jersey and now there is no website.
Sucker 04/15/2019 at 03:22 AM
SCAM!!!!I ordered a t shirt 4/1 and they charged me 4/2.
I did receive an email from MY HOANG THAO at firstname.lastname@example.org that my order would ship.
NEVER DID, and their web site said 7 days.
On 4/14 I noticed web site was removed and I fell victum to a scam....
Amy 04/15/2019 at 03:03 PM
This makes me sick... I don't even wanna know how many people they actually got. Does anyone know how to proceed from here? I've never been scammed before. From everything I have read, there isn't much that can be done. It was only a $55.00 jersey.. but still. These idiots make me cringe. I cannot stand a thief. I have changed all my passwords and cancelled that card. Ig that is a start.
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!