Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for advanced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Scouter 10/11/2019 at 09:37 AM
Their address is listed as 2379 G St., Sacramento, CA. However the 2300 block of G St. only goes up to 2331. Fake address.
CDHC 10/14/2019 at 03:04 AM
Phone: +1 559 632 4151
NUMBER NOT IN SERVICE
13 Oct 2019
Me 10/14/2019 at 04:48 PM
NhovamarkDO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THAT SITE SCAM SCAM SCAM .i would not give it not one star I would rate —— 10 stars
Emily 10/16/2019 at 10:11 AM
Scam. Confirmed sale and took money. Never shipped item. Wont return emails.
Lloyd Compton 10/17/2019 at 02:47 PM
Total scam!! Thank goodness I only spent $25.00 and my bank was able to refund my money. No communication; fake telephone number; fake address.
Joseph 10/17/2019 at 10:17 PM
THIS SITE IS A TOTAL SCAM. I ORDERED ITEM A WEEK AGO. DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY SHIP DATE OR TRACKING NUMBER. I WENT TO THEIR WEBSITE AND IT IS SHUT DOWN. NO WAY TO CONTACT THEM BY PHONE OR EMAIL. DON'T SEND THEM A PENNY! TOTALLY SCAM!
Carlos4007 10/17/2019 at 11:40 PM
Dangit i made a purchase 2 days ago..and checked it and site is down..has anyone had any problems since they took money?
Loftonian 10/19/2019 at 05:58 PM
They sent a thank you for your order email last Monday but that was it . The phone number was busy and I didn't call back when I went to check order the site is gone . I sent them an email this morning but no return mail and lost the phone number but found it on here and now disconnected . Called bank but can not get a claim because there was no delivery date . I have the card being replaced so I'm out $25 . Total scam . Live and learn .
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!