Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for advanced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Carm 11/12/2019 at 12:23 PM
I ordered 2 pair of "leather" shoes from the facebook ad. No where does it indicate this is a China store which means four to six weeks delivery. The leather shoes I received were the cheapest vinyl smashed into a small mailing pouch. They were so smashed I had trouble getting them on. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FALSE ADVERTISING. Oh sure, they offered to refund my money if I didn't want to give them to someone. Two pair of shoes costing me $40 plus that looked so cheap and flimsy I wouldn't even take them out of my car. So I am required to to spend shipping both ways for falsely advertised "Chinese" junk. I am returning them, but i'm not finished. This has got to stop!
P 11/13/2019 at 09:59 PM
My name is Marie Patricia Ann Owen from amlwch Anglesey best2clthes where are my boots I ordered 4,,weeks ago you have taken my money I will not let this go untill I get my boots r a refund
D.S. Shriver 11/20/2019 at 02:23 AM
I ordered two pairs of boots Oct. 2 and still am waiting.
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!