Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
VanLewis 09/28/2019 at 06:47 PM
Wondering how they can sell power tools at 60-70% off retail... And why the tools I'm looking at on their site include "Home Depot," supposedly a competitor. Are they unloading returned/damaged/used merchandise? Seems fishy.
Alex 10/03/2019 at 04:02 AM
Nope. They will take your money and not send confirmation number or tracking and the order disappears from your profile on the site along with your money from your bank card. Dont do it
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!