Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for advanced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- The contact email of the website refers to a free email service
- Short life expectancy domain
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- No website found for this domain name
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Emmanuel 09/22/2019 at 10:30 PM
Yes, the website is less than 6 months old but it does not make it a fraudulent site. Every website started out as a new domain.
I guarantee the site is very safe for suppliers to connect with buyers in Nigeria.
Ezenwa 09/22/2019 at 10:47 PM
The website is legit, though bellow 6 moths but they offer what they promised. I can say that every website has a starting date, and there was a time when amazon.com is 1 month old even scamdoc.com :)
Wisdom Amadi 09/26/2019 at 05:55 PM
This website is legit, and I think the info here is a little bit old. The website Whois info and owner's info is not hidden as at the time i ran whois check on it.
I asked some peole i found their info in the website, they said it.s real, and that the staffs of the Onlinkmart have paid them visit once or twice.
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!