Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for advanced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- Many bad reviews detected on the Internet
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Monalia 01/28/2020 at 04:21 PM
I setup an escrow listing to receive my notes in Canada and all arrive as planned so I release the money in escrow . This really went all well than I expected thanks for this escrow service ????
... 02/10/2020 at 11:28 PM
The whole thing is a scam. Don’t fall for it, they’ll even send you a link to fake cargo shipping company. It is set up to make you believe it is legit. You will never see your money or order again. It is run by silver back gorillas from Africa.
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!