Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for advanced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
mohamed 09/30/2019 at 10:00 PM
Gordon 10/09/2019 at 06:54 PM
I just got royaly ripped off by these people. I bought supposedly a cannon Camera. When it came in the mail I received two pares of socks. Expensive Camera I can waer on my feet.
Bernie 10/17/2019 at 02:53 AM
I got scammed too... thought I was receiving a cannon camera. Went to the Post Office twice and was told the postman had delivered the item... didn't receive anything.
I actually give these BASTARDS "NO STARS"... but I had to put something in for it to go through. Remember karma is a mother $&@#%#
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!