Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
DrDecibel 06/18/2021 at 05:49 AM
Was almost taken in @FUZZFRO.COM. I was looking for a window fan and was taken to @Fuzz from a shopping search. They listed one for 1/2 others. Interesting a "Fashion" vendor w/ hardware.
On a hunch I reentered their site from a google search and no matter how hard I searched their site I could find no connection to the fan????????? But searching for that specific fan took me to their listing. At best maybe poorly designed site, then again if you are putting up a disposable site, well effort would be minimum.
Dr.Heisenberg 06/20/2021 at 04:58 AM
I was shopping for a pool sand filter. Fuzzfro had one for $99.00. I checked out to see if they were legit and not much info was available. I used paypal to pay thinking that if they were not legit I can get my money back. Well we will see. It's been 12 days now and no shipping info yet. Two days have gone by after email sent.......no response. I might have been taken in. Be aware..be very aware.!
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!