Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- Malware detected (source : AlienVault) Check the source.
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The owner of the domain name is hidden: check privacy policies!
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
FunRabbits 06/04/2021 at 12:05 PM
Totally a scam. They will offer you a certain amount of bitcoin that you won’t be able to transfer out unless you are verified. To be verified, you have to transfer bitcoin to them.
linilly 06/11/2021 at 04:24 AM
Total scam! They even (openly) admit they are from Russia (actually they gave an address from Estonia, but it doesn't take too much braincells to figure out where they're really from)! They also added on "known in the expanses of China for 2 years" when a) their domain is 6 months old and b) China fiercely opposes cryptocurrency.
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!