Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The owner of the domain name is hidden: check privacy policies!
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Veah21 04/27/2021 at 06:10 AM
I lost a lot of money to them last year. They are a huge scam, they take advantage of trusting people. I invested money for trading and I was refused withdrawal multiple times which I didn't see as a problem at the time, then my account was closed abruptly which was when I had to seek help and then employed the services of Scambrokerr that helped me and my money was gotten back to me. I am thankful to the team. They can be contacted Via
Email : Scambrokerr@protonmail. Com
Phone : +1(602)-649-2291
by anyone who needs help with scam brokers.
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!