Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The owner of the domain name is hidden: check privacy policies!
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
ripeart 04/07/2021 at 08:03 PM
Got a unsolicited discord message claiming I had won 12 eth lol. There's no such thing as free lunch, kids.
temp 04/08/2021 at 12:26 AM
Same as previous commenter. Obvious scam site
Slan 04/08/2021 at 12:53 AM
Saaaaaame! Avoid this.
yann 04/08/2021 at 01:06 AM
john john 04/08/2021 at 02:52 AM
same as the above people hahahahaha, good thing i checked it
Ecliptica 04/08/2021 at 08:46 AM
Naz 04/12/2021 at 12:30 PM
They want a deposit to withdrawal
Crisp.com Fact Check 05/02/2021 at 07:16 AM
Scam got a message on Discord
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!