Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for advanced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
woolux 09/18/2019 at 01:53 PM
AVOID this web site and business.
This supplier charges for high value goods at a discount price that is too good to be true. Once ordered, the supplier sends the customer a low cost alternative (sometimes a different product altogether) and usually with missing parts and totally different to that advertised.
It's impossible to return the item for a refund due to high return shipping costs which often exceed the price paid for the goods.
Such sites operate on newly registered domain names that are closed down after a very short period leaving the customer without any remit thereafter.
This company usually sets up under multiple domain names for each product and use a company name containing the name Alibaba which is in breach of trademarks registered by Alibaba.com. In this case it is Alibaba Cloud Computing Ltd.
Such sites should be monitored closely and banned altogether.
AVOID any purchases with this company and their associated on-line shops.
If the price it too good to be true, it usually is.
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!