Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The owner of the domain name is hidden: check privacy policies!
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Jayman 03/02/2021 at 12:43 PM
Not sure how this scam works yet but ill give you an update once I find out, they have yet to get into contact with me despite their 24/7 support.
Jayman 03/02/2021 at 02:02 PM
*****Update**** so you reedem "20k in bitcoin". But then they want you to deposit money specifically bitcoin(around $500), which happens to be untraceable once sent. You then wont be able to withdraw any "profits" because technically they dont exists, in other words they will just pocket your money. Careful this site looks so much more legitimate than others that i have seen. It even looks more legit that most European trading platforms.
Just to make sure people know that the support still hasnt contact me and that i haven't actually participated in the scam but i have navigated the website and this is what ive gathered from common sense.
marquilanio 03/05/2021 at 01:25 AM
The website is very well made and organized. Everything is very functional. I tried to withdraw to a secondary wallet and obviously I can't. Then open a ticket in the support and they responded quickly saying that the deposit is to confirm the wallet. Anyway when alms are too suspicious. Nobody give 20 thousand dollars for free !!
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!