Analysis of the website
Good trust score : low risk
- The domain name of this site is old: this is a good point!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
liliana00 03/09/2021 at 02:07 AM
The biggest robbery company in this world.
They steal with arms and legs.
And they have no scrubs. one must stay far away from them. They stole $ 26,900 from me. Despite several attempts to get them back.
But it couldn't be done.
And Dan Bauer is one of the worst, never trust him he's full of lies.
It is very unfair to have intelligent chimps in cages, but he can walk around freely
But am glad I got my funds back with the help of Mrs Amelia
Cindyamelia09 at outlook com
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!