Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- The domain name of this site is old: this is a good point!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The contact email of the website refers to a free email service
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Abdulkadir Geylani 12/27/2020 at 08:57 PM
This website is scamming site. they steal bitcoins in this way. please do not send any bitcoin to this website.
Artibir 01/13/2021 at 07:10 PM
They are scammers.
mike r 01/13/2021 at 10:23 PM
Beware of scam Binary options or any kind of scam
I initially invested a total of $95,000 over a period of 18 weeks. My bonus/profit was $170,000, every attempt to make withdrawal failed and I was instructed to make another deposit of $25,000 before I can make withdrawals which I did. Up till now I'm still unable to make withdrawals and all attempt to contact broker has failed. This is very pathetic and I advise everyone to desist from binary options generally. I did a due diligence test before investing with them but guess what I ended up getting burned. This is to create awareness, not everybody can be as lucky as I was. I'm saying this because I was able to recover my funds. Thanks to Richmond, he’s a private investigator and wealth recovery expert... Conct; Fi gh ti ng sc ams AT A ol D OT c om for more enquiries. Thought someone might find this information useful.
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!