Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for advanced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The owner of the domain name is hidden: check privacy policies!
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Jesse libby 08/04/2019 at 11:48 AM
Hi I orded a weight bench and now I can't get ahold of you them
Jeff Hicks 08/13/2019 at 11:57 PM
I ordered a bike for my husband’s Birthday 8/4/19, and have received no response, tracking or status information. The number they provided is disconnected, as is the number I found in searching their website. Also, the emails I’ve sent to them at firstname.lastname@example.org are “undeliverable.”
WARNING: SCAM SITE. AVOID!
Dawn Hicks 08/13/2019 at 11:59 PM
Clarification: I’m Dawn Hicks, Jeff’s wife. I ordered the bike for my husband Jeff’s Birthday!
Edmond 08/14/2019 at 01:08 AM
The manrvell.com site appears to be legit in every way however that is where it ends. I ordered an item on 8/7 and promptly received information regarding the order and charge on my email. HOWEVER, have not received a shipment or tracking #. They cannot be gotten ahold of by email or phone; 1 phone number is disconnected in D.C. and the other # doesn't have full information. If you look up the address it is scrub brush in the middle of no where. My card has not been charged but we are cancelling the card and getting a new one. Not trusting this.
Hicham Rxo 08/16/2019 at 08:44 PM
a fake Manrvel "Running shoes for men" webstore, developped 21 days ago under totally anonymous Shopify template
No society at this address, none a reliable legal mention.....
> thanks for the alert !
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!