Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Ben wildman 01/09/2021 at 08:52 AM
Website is fraudulent, false offer of sale and have taken £1460.00 of my money for a product they stated they would deliver in 3-5 days. Since then lies, stalling tactics, anything to put me off, until now where they have stopped communicating with me. I’ve opened a fraud investigation with my bank to get my money back, as I used my credit card. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
antonio.carlos.deby 01/11/2021 at 05:27 PM
It happen the same with me. This is a fraud. They stop answering after all the deadines.
kapil 01/24/2021 at 02:22 PM
ordered on 16 dec still didnt delivered, i've done the case on them as well as applied for money back with the bank.
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!