Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- The domain name of this site is old: this is a good point!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- No website found for this domain name
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
GC886 01/01/2021 at 08:38 PM
SCAM ALERT. FRAUDULENT WEBSITE. This is another fake ICO front for a fraudulent crypto token (LHC in this instance). These scammers will trick you into transferring cryptocurrency to a fake wallet on this site whereby you exchange it into this fake LHC token.You soon find out that you cannot sell the crypto back, exchange it, or withdraw it. These scammers will contact you on a dating app like Tinder and manipulate you into investing into this scam based on inside information they have received from a family member (uncle or aunt usually). It's all a ruse to steal your money. DO NOT FALL FOR IT.
FREENK 01/05/2021 at 02:28 PM
Same as User GC886 my money result frozen. Cannot withdraw. SCAM ALERT
Ozoz 01/14/2021 at 12:35 AM
I deposited Lhc by somebody, and I have a problem I want to check out They want me to pay the deposit How can you help me?
Nicolas 01/16/2021 at 11:14 PM
I also deposited money on this site, they asked me to make a deposit of 15% of the profit. I'm afraid it's a scam, does anyone know how to withdraw this money?
vasilis_Ason 01/22/2021 at 03:30 PM
i have 1540 lhc or else 20.000 usd (frozen) and they ask me now 10% in orded to withdraw.
Nico 01/27/2021 at 10:05 AM
It’s finish il have do the same and it’s just for take 10% morte..
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!