Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
wolfgang TAO 10/29/2020 at 12:18 PM
wei 10/29/2020 at 12:36 PM
Logistics is fast，The quality is very good
Stu Sharp 11/26/2020 at 08:38 PM
bag of shite - product stank of a very weird smell like damp cigarette smoke , was not made aware product was coming from china, and most importantly a 2XL size jumper has the sleeves of a child size barely reaching past my elbows, cost me £30 but to return it, strangely to Tuvalu rather than China) is going to cost me £70, paid with PayPal so am disputing the charge as the product is not fit for purpose and i was misled
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!