Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
V 10/24/2020 at 12:31 PM
Piearphone.com is a scam website. The address and contact info are fake. They are really in China and will steal your money, identity, your bank accounts, and hack into anything possible using malware installed onto your phone or system. Just visiting this malicious website puts you at risk of having your identity stolen and passwords taken using malicious code they use to install malware. They will send nothing, send counterfeit goods, or send a $1 item instead of the high priced electronics they try to offer for 50% or more off of retail to lure their victims.
Tara 10/28/2020 at 06:57 AM
Piearphone stole $200 from us and tried to withdraw money from our PayPal account and send it to China. We had to contact our bank and the police for help. Don’t be the next victim. This site is nothing but a fake scam site set up with these phony “sales” to lure people into sending money and entering their info which they steal too.
Reese 10/29/2020 at 01:36 PM
These thieves stole from me too! They entered a fake tracking number from somewhere 50 miles from where I live that was for someone else's package then just stopped responding. The phone number is a fake so is the address which we found out later on like the other victims.
Rebecca 10/31/2020 at 11:30 PM
The trust score for this site should be negative 1000 percent! They just stole our money and now refuse to answer us like the others said. We found out they’re using some persons house as their “business address” but this site is really being run from China.
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!