Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- No country name found in the technical data of the website
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- The contact email of the website refers to a free email service
- Short life expectancy domain
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Jen 10/22/2020 at 07:40 PM
Yieldpulp is another fake, fraudulent, scam website, created to steal money and identities. The contact information listed is all fake. They send counterfeit goods or nothing at all. They stole from us and several of our friends, plus thousands of victims using many similar fraudulent websites, including these:
myheadphone.online, arbitrary.site, bospods.com, bossairpod.com, yzzshoes.xyz, apluspods.site, cheapstore.best, Bestpods.online, huduefy.com, highriseapparel.com, walverhampton.com, entermibo.com, lattoss.com, nanciess.com, luckygo.ren, catflyshop.com, modwig.xyz, airheadphone.xyz, atticshop.life, starshop.life, godheadphone.xyz, zozmoon.xyz, farmshop.life, goodu.xyz, hotsellin.top, sunearphone.xyz, pikearphone.xyz, airpodsite.com, calomart.com, lewatch.xyz, patpodes.xyz, promostore.space, zlkwatch.xyz, pwristwatch.xyz, adaysale.xyz, apshopus.xyz, gewatch.xyz, hearwell.top, headsetm.live, goodlisten.top, sellstowels.xyz, aquilar.top, asthat.xyz, apshop.xyz, and many more.
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!