Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Henrik 02/07/2021 at 02:43 AM
they are swindlers don't invest this platform run away I was ripped off my hard earned funds by this platform, I was able to get it back by the help of bitcoinchargeback
if you are a victim hurry and file your case with bbitcoinchargeback
you can reach to them via email
via Whatsapp too
Ninet 02/10/2021 at 10:52 PM
Hi mates, pls stay off this firm... They are bounch of scam. I got ripped off my hard earned money, after my first and second deposit, I requested for a withdrawal but I was denied. I was fortunate to get back my initial deposit out of their portal via the help of firstname.lastname@example.org. you can as well contact her for recovery assistance.
Hughes 02/16/2021 at 07:32 PM
your review was helpful thanks for your recommendation
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!