Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- Many bad reviews detected on the Internet
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Brady 11/22/2020 at 01:13 PM
Well support with deposit, however, worst experience with withdrawals.This has been my experience for quite sometime, I finally got introduce to mr mason on (firstname.lastname@example.org) or WhatsApp him on +447564747246 I must confess, not only was she able to recover my money, I can say trade has been smooth and interesting
Valim 03/02/2021 at 10:53 AM
Very BIG SCAM !!!
DONT PAY !!!
Chris 04/05/2021 at 05:37 PM
You have to be careful with which platforms you invest your money.
I lost over £120k Still can't believe I have be able to retrieve most of my funds, I was depressed and almost killed myself. I invested with a broker who never knew him job and kept asking for more all thanks to Fastcover who help me refund my lost in case any of you out there need
Email: Fastcover60@hotmail . com.
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!