Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for advanced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Debra 07/25/2019 at 09:47 PM
They are sending me shoes i did not order. How do i get them to stop further unwanted unordered items?
Diane T. 09/17/2019 at 11:40 PM
Do NOT order from this company. Their products are inferior and will not give you a refund for returned items.
Katrina 10/10/2019 at 09:40 PM
I ordered "bell bottoms" from them in early June off of Instagram and they didn't arrive until early August. When they came, they were short, not bell bottoms but more like bootcut, the material was very thin, and they had no hole to button them closed. They offered me a coupon of $2 to keep the pants or give to someone else. I have been demanding they just refund me and still are trying to convince me to keep them. It is now October. What a headache. DON'T BUY FROM THIS SCAM OF A COMPANY!
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!