Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
mcwiggins 08/12/2020 at 09:17 PM
Ordered a bicycle from this website. Has not arrived. Sent three emails, none of them answered. Going to ask for a refund from PayPal
Jacques 08/23/2020 at 05:41 AM
The same for me. Two months ago, no answer from 3 mails to their intrrnet address .
I am very anxius not recover my money. Do i have to worry?
wiseguy 09/08/2020 at 01:55 AM
Same waiting 2 month no bike 3 emails no response I think I will give it another month and then I will contact PayPal for a refund
bil lbuyer beware 09/11/2020 at 04:02 AM
The website is a scam.
I ordered the bike and received a tiny plastic suction cup, that was delivered via USPS.
When I contacted PayPal, they said the order was delivered, and gave me the tracking number of the package with the suction cup in it.
I am filing a complaint now with FBI Internet Crimes, as PayPal will not refund my money unless I file a complaint
Cappen 09/11/2020 at 04:45 AM
[ USA ONLY ]
★I am making 16k monthly for working from home. I never thought that it was legit but my best friend is earning 10 thousand dollars a month by working online and she recommended me to try it. ★ for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot
COPY HERE☛☛☛ https://is.gd/kzlgLW
Justin 09/26/2020 at 05:10 AM
It wasn't really Paypal, at least that is what I gleaned. I knew when I ordered I was gambling $200. The offer was too good to be true and I count that gamble in the lost column.
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!