Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for advanced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Soff Williams 08/09/2019 at 10:06 AM
What a scam bag site!!! NEVER EVER order from them. From the first order they shipped 3 items out of 4, the 4th had to dispute with PayPal. Fortunately case was decided in my favor. From the second order they shipped 1 item out of 5, from the remaining 4 they informed me 15 days later that some were out of stock and the rest will be shipped in a MONTH!!! Opened a case with PayPal, asking for a full refund. Never give out your card details on this site or better just stay away from them as far as possible
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!